Webcast: Kick-Start Your CAD Workflow with 3D Scanning16 Apr, 2013 By: Cadalyst Staff
Part 2: Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 1 pm EST
Kick-Start Your CAD Workflow with 3D Scanning, Part 2: Laser-Scanning Hardware.
Free Webinar: Thursday, May 9 @1pm EST
When it comes to 3D laser scanning, hardware is critical to success! Learn about 3D laser scanners and how to optimize their use in CAD workflows!
Webinar: Kick-Start Your CAD Workflow with 3D Scanning
Thursday, April 25 @1pm EST
- Miss the webinar? Fill out the online form to view it now!
- Check out our Q&A from this webinar.
- Download the presentation (PDF).
Today’surveyors, engineers and CAD technicians have access to laser-scanning tools that are as powerful as they are user friendly in their ability to process point-cloud data and significantly improve today’s 3D CAD workflows. Hear from experts who will update attendees about the latest innovations in 3D scanning hardware and software and how you can tap their benefits for yourself.
Curt Moreno, CAD manager, blogger at Kung Fu Drafter, and speaker, will lead this 60-minute discussion and Q&A. You’ll hear:
- How 3D scanning can help overcome many challenges in today’s 3D CAD workflows, improving project turnaround time, accuracy, and overall results.
- The truth about 3D scanning. We’ll dispel some common misconceptions!
- How to get started in 3D scanning. Which equipment and software is required and how do you successfully integrate the new technology in your CAD workflow?
- How to determine which hardware and software options are best for you.
Moderator: Curt Moreno, CAD manager and blogger, Kung Fu Drafter
Speaker: Michael Harvey, Product Marketing Manager - HDS for Leica Geosystems, Inc.
Speaker: Guy Cutting, application engineer at Leica Geosystems, Inc. and a member of the product management team developing Cyclone and CloudWorx software.
Webinar courtesy of Cadalyst and Leica Geosystems.
In her easy-to-follow, friendly style, long-time Cadalyst contributing editor and Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a new feature or time-saving trick in every episode of her popular AutoCAD video tips. Subscribe to the free Cadalyst Video Picks newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is published. All exclusively from Cadalyst!