Cadalyst is the most complete source of essential information about computer-aided design and related software and hardware technologies for the fields of AEC, manufacturing, and GIS. Cadalyst magazine, e-newsletters, and Cadalyst.com deliver timely, objective, and practical product reviews and updates, tips, tutorials, insight, and advice to help CAD managers and users make informed decisions about technology, get productive, and get the job done.
The Cadalyst portfolio offers total market access in a variety of media:
- Cadalyst magazine — CAD software and hardware reviews, technology trends, expert advice, and much more in a printed format.
- Cadalyst Tips & Tools Weekly — Weekly e-mail newsletter delivering new CAD tips, resources, upcoming events, and much more.
- CAD Manager's Newsletter — Twice-monthly e-mail newsletter focusing on CAD management and implementation advice and strategies.
- MCAD Tech News — E-mail newsletter focusing on CAD and related technologies for mechanical engineering and manufacturing.
- AEC Tech News — E-mail newsletter focusing on CAD and related technologies for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Cadalyst.com — Cadalyst's network of Web sites for CAD management, AEC, manufacturing, and GIS offers a 24/7 online resource for AutoCAD tips, code downloads, and tutorials; technology trends and updates; magazine and e-newsletter archives; industry events; case studies; and much more.
- CAD Tips — Thousands of reader-submitted CAD software tips, as well as Hot Tip Harry's archive of reader-submitted AutoCAD customization code.
Cadalyst is a Publication of Longitude Media, LLC
Longitude Media is a business-to-business media company and publisher of Cadalyst magazine and its associated digital properties. Longitude Media provides information, services, and products that help our target audiences excel at their jobs and deliver the highest-quality leads for our customers.
Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a different AutoCAD feature in every edition of her popular "Circles and Lines" tutorial series. For even more AutoCAD how-to, check out Lynn's quick tips in the Cadalyst Video Gallery. Subscribe to Cadalyst's free Tips & Tools Weekly e-newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is published. All exclusively from Cadalyst!