Australasian Revit Technology Conference
See Event Calendar | See Events list
29 May, 2014 - 31 May, 2014
Melbourne | Australia |
Attendees of this conference will see how Revit and related applications drive ESD (electrostatic discharge)
analysis and simulation.
Those who attend this conference will
- learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts
- share ideas and insights with an international community of their peers
- explore the latest trends and technologies
- network with their peers
- cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit their company and career
- learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas
- see how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation
- find out how to unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process
- get an overview of Revit's new features, best practice methods, and tips and tricks from experts
Registration closes on Friday, May 23, 2014. After that, attendees must register on site.
Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a different AutoCAD feature in every edition of her popular "Circles and Lines" tutorial series. For even more AutoCAD how-to, check out Lynn's quick tips in the Cadalyst Video Gallery. Subscribe to Cadalyst's free Tips & Tools Weekly e-newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is published. All exclusively from Cadalyst!