RTC (Revit Technology Conference) 2013 North America
See Event Calendar | See Events list
11 Jul, 2013 - 13 Jul, 2013
Vancouver | BC | Canada |
The conference will offer an opening plenary session and keynote address, and multiple concurrent sessions over three days, including lab sessions.
Sessions will be qualified by experience level (intermediate, advanced, all levels), and some sessions will have limited seating capacity, so we recommend early booking.
• learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts.
• share ideas and insights with an international community of their peers
• explore the latest trends and technologies
• network with their peers
• cultivate important business and professional contacts
• learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas
• see how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation
• unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process </p><p>
The Westin Bayshore
Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a different AutoCAD feature in every edition of her popular "Circles and Lines" tutorial series. For even more AutoCAD how-to, check out Lynn's quick tips in the Cadalyst Video Gallery. Subscribe to Cadalyst's Tips & Tricks Tuesdays free e-newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is available. All exclusively from Cadalyst!