Contact Cadalyst Editors
Cadalyst editors welcome your feedback and suggestions; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Cadalyst editors cannot address requests for technical advice. If you have a problem with your CAD software or code, try posing your question to peers and industry experts at Cadalyst's LinkedIn group or Facebook page.
Look for the following editorial focus topics under way and coming soon:
- Spring 2018: Spring into Standards
- Summer 2018: Workstation Form Factors
Subject to change. Please contact the editors if you have specific questions regarding upcoming content.
Connect with Contributing Editors
Learn more about Cadalyst's contributing editors, who are highly respected experts on the topics we cover.
Submit Editorial Content
Features, Case Studies, and Other Articles
Submit a description of your proposed article to email@example.com for consideration.
Cadalyst welcomes news and information from the field of CAD and related technologies. Please submit all press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cadalyst editors receive hundreds of e-mail messages each day. To ensure timely consideration of your press release, please consider these suggestions:
- Subject line: Express specifically what is new. Avoid generic subject lines such as "Press Release."
- Message body: A quick summary of the news is helpful at the start of the message, followed by the full content (text) of the press release embedded in the body of the e-mail message. Including the press release only as an attached file or web link hinders timely consideration of your news.
- Attachments/images: Low-resolution images are much appreciated and can be included as attached files. Editors will contact you to request high-resolution images if required.
Do you have an idea you would like editors to consider developing? Please submit your suggestion to email@example.com.