Seeking CAD Management Advice (CAD Manager's Q&A)23 Jan, 2008 By: Robert Green
I have a CAD management issue I've never seen covered in your Q&A. How can I get my problem addressed?
Robert Green replies: I’d love to provide more targeted coverage for the newsletter, but I need your help to tell me what topics you’d like to see covered. Therefore, I’d like to ask you to please e-mail me with your ideas.
I’ve listed a few possible topics below to get you started. Feel free to add topics you don’t see or expand on those listed. Bottom line: Let me know what you’d like to read more about and why! All input is appreciated.
- More technical information on programming
- Technical help with software configuration
- Procedural information on how to best organize your CAD environment
- More about national/international CAD standards
- Information on IT topics like networks and hardware
- How to prepare your own training resources
- Advice on interacting with senior management
- How to deal with personnel issues like performance reviews, interviewing, and discipline
Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a different AutoCAD feature in every edition of her popular "Circles and Lines" tutorial series. For even more AutoCAD how-to, check out Lynn's quick tips in the Cadalyst Video Gallery. Subscribe to Cadalyst's free Tips & Tools Weekly e-newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is published. All exclusively from Cadalyst!