Avoid PCB & Enclosure Collisions with 3D Product Visualization
See Event Calendar | See Events list
17 Sep, 2014 - 17 Sep, 2014
This Zuken webinar will present an approach to make ECAD/MCAD collaboration part of the standard design process.
Participants will learn
- the benefits of product visualization
- how to significantly reduce ECAD <> MCAD iterations for interference studies
- how to manage multiple boards and their associated enclosure simultaneously
- how to conduct real time electro-mechanical codesign
- how to manage collision checking directly in the native ECAD tool
The webinar will be appropriate for PCB designers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, engineering managers, and product managers.
Time: 11 a.m. PT
Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a different AutoCAD feature in every edition of her popular "Circles and Lines" tutorial series. For even more AutoCAD how-to, check out Lynn's quick tips in the Cadalyst Video Gallery. Subscribe to Cadalyst's free Tips & Tools Weekly e-newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is published. All exclusively from Cadalyst!