Capture 3D Innovation 2014
See Event Calendar | See Events list
14 Oct, 2014 - 16 Oct, 2014
Costa Mesa | California | United States (USA) |
Capture 3D Innovation is the biannual users' group meeting for customers of Capture 3D. It is designed for quality and manufacturing executives, managers, and engineers focusing on continuing process improvement through metrology.
This event features:
- Industry leaders sharing manufacturing advancement techniques: Attendees can hear how leaders from various industries are optimizing processes, solving engineering issues, preventing future problems, eliminating wasteful iterations/rework, and improving quality while accelerating ROI.
- Forward-thinking 3D metrology for quantifiable process improvement: Attendees can learn about upcoming developments from Capture 3D and GOM, and discuss functionalities and features.
- Quality management/metrology-focused tracks and GOM Inspect/ATOS Pro inspection software training.
- Management tracks focusing on market trends, functionalities, and automation specifically for managers.
- Metrology tracks for engineers on inspection functionalities- power generation (turbine blade, blisk, vane, stator, etc.), curves (sheet metal, hemmed edges, flush and gap, etc.), and Virtual Measuring Room for automation.
- Software training course for GOM Inspect freeware.
- Software training course for GOM Inspect Pro and ATOS Pro inspection.
- 3D Solutions Expo displaying metrology technology.
Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a different AutoCAD feature in every edition of her popular "Circles and Lines" tutorial series. For even more AutoCAD how-to, check out Lynn's quick tips in the Cadalyst Video Gallery. Subscribe to Cadalyst's free Tips & Tools Weekly e-newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is published. All exclusively from Cadalyst!