Manufacturing the Future with 3D Printing 2.0
See Event Calendar | See Events list
8 Apr, 2014 - 29 Aug, 2014
Various cities |
These seminars, hosted by 3D Systems resellers in the U.S. and around the globe, will demonstrate how the company's 3DPRINTING 2.0 initiative can help accelerate design-to-manufacturing workflows.
Seminar topics will include:
- The latest developments in ColorJet 3D printing – now in full-color plastic
- Expanded capabilities in MultiJet 3D printing with simultaneous multimaterial composite printing
- Fab-grade performance of the newest SLA 3D printer enabling high-volume manufacturing
- Production-grade SLS 3D printing delivering injection molding-like part quality
- Industrial-grade direct metal 3D printing with a large choice of metals and ceramics
- Low-cost jewelry and dental 3D printing options
- Multimaterial prosumer 3D printers available for less than $5,000
- How to choose the right 3D printer for any application, from a wide range of technologies and price points.
Autodesk Technical Evangelist Lynn Allen guides you through a different AutoCAD feature in every edition of her popular "Circles and Lines" tutorial series. For even more AutoCAD how-to, check out Lynn's quick tips in the Cadalyst Video Gallery. Subscribe to Cadalyst's free Tips & Tools Weekly e-newsletter and we'll notify you every time a new video tip is published. All exclusively from Cadalyst!