Choose MicroStation8 Nov, 2019 Sponsored By: Bentley
Are you facing an ever-increasing workload with tighter deadlines, but your productivity is not growing as the same pace? Maintaining your competitive edge depends on combining the latest technology with your skills and experience to win and deliver more successful projects faster, while optimizing your designs. Can your current software meet these challenges?
MicroStation can elevate your competitiveness and help you achieve a better return on your investment. It does so by enabling you to incrementally adopt BIM-enabled workflows to advance your productivity without the disruption of abandoning your existing CAD libraries, details, project files, and standards.
Use MicroStation to deliver better projects, faster than the competition. Take advantage of better commercial offerings, better technology, and better service to ensure your success.
- Explore more design options
- Incorporate multiple disciplines
- Integrate any data type
- Design within real-world context
- Improve project deliverables
Better Support and Services.
Better Expert Assistance
- Thousands of licensed engineers and architects are available to help
- 24/7 live and on-demand support
- World-leading services to help you configure and deploy the best solutions
Better Value and Flexibility
- Flexible licensing options, including perpetual licenses
- More compelling
- An investment that never depreciates in value
Improve the Return on Your Investment in Software
This white paper provides insights to help identify whether you're a good candidate for a move to MicroStation. It also offers detailed feature comparisons and a list of the benefits that MicroStation can provide your organization immediately and in the future as you adopt more advanced workflows. Download this exclusive white paper from the editors of Cadalyst to:
- Determine if AutoCAD is holding you back
- Decide whether MicroStation is suitable for your needs
- Understand the cost to implement
- Calculate the cost of staying with AutoCAD
- Plan your next move
Do you have questions about making the move to MicroStation? Are you looking for more resources to better understand your options? Visit Cadalyst's MicroStation Switching Center!