Get Ahead with Teamcenter Express3 Jun, 2007 By: Cadalyst Staff
Get Ahead with Teamcenter Express Sweepstakes Official Rules
Participation in the “Get Ahead with Teamcenter Express Sweepstakes” ("Sweepstakes") constitutes registrant's full and unconditional agreement to acceptance of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is conducted by Cadalyst Magazine on behalf of Siemens ("Sponsor").
(1) Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 4, 2007 and ends on July 31, 2007. Entries for each Sweepstakes must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on the final day of the Sweepstakes.
(2) Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to all individuals age 18 years or older. Employees and the immediate families of Questex Media and/or Siemens are not eligible to enter. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
(3) Drawing: Questex Media will select ten (10) winners by random drawing no later than August 10, 2007.
(4) How To Enter: Registrants must successfully complete the registration form exclusively available at www.cadalyst.com/express. Only completed registration forms are considered eligible. One entry per person.
(5) Prizes: Ten (10) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive one (1) remote-controlled car valued at $50.00USD. No alternative prize, cash or other substitution is allowed except by Questex Media in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-assignable/nontransferable. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
(6) Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by e-mail within 20 days of the drawing. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within 7 days of prize notification. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize or fails to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn.
(7) General Terms and Conditions: Questex Media is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) lost, late, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible or misdirected entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, partial, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a prize or acceptance, possession or use of a prize or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Questex Media reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Sweepstakes at any time. Each registrant agrees to release and hold Questex Media and Sponsor harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize; including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and claims based upon intellectual property infringement, public rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Each registrant agrees that by registering, he or she allows his or her name to be published as part of a list of winners.
(8) Winners List: A Winners list will be posted on www.cadalyst.com/experess 15 days after the prize is awarded.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS CONSENT AND GIVE CADALYST AND SPONSOR THE RIGHT TO REPRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE, LICENSE, SELL, MARKET AND OTHERWISE USE ALL INFORMATION, INCLUDING INFORMATION ON ENTRANTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE REGISTRATION, FOR MARKETING PURPOSES OR ANY OTHER PURPOSES NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
About the Author: Cadalyst Staff
For Mold Designers! Cadalyst has an area of our site focused on technologies and resources specific to the mold design professional. Sponsored by Siemens NX. Visit the Equipped Mold Designer here!
For Architects! Cadalyst has an area of our site focused on technologies and resources specific to the building design professional. Sponsored by HP. Visit the Equipped Architect here!