Autodesk Development Network Members Launch New Products15 Apr, 2008
ADN Members unveil various products certified for use with Autodesk 2009 product line.
More than 100 members of the Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) have begun shipping products and applications for the Autodesk 2009 product line, which includes AutoCAD 2009, Revit Architecture 2009, Revit Structure 2009, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2009, and Autodesk Inventor 2009.
More than 200 products developed on Autodesk design software for niche markets are currently available through ADN members, including the following:
- AKG (Germany): Company's VESTRA product works with AutoCAD Civil 3D and is used to design highways and high-speed train routes.
- ALGOR (USA): Mechanical analysis software tools are certified to work with Autodesk Inventor.
- ANSYS (USA): Analysis and simulation software for mechanical engineers, including DesignSpace, is certified for Autodesk Inventor.
- CGS (Slovenia): Design-productivity tools for AutoCAD Civil 3D include functionality for design-standard checking, roundabout design, code checking, piping network design, and road signage.
- Eagle Point (USA): Eagle Point's Pinnacle Series helps civil engineers learn AutoCAD Civil 3D's object-based design approach.
- FCC Software (Sweden): Sheet metal software solutions for the sheet metal fabrication industry include AutoPOL Bend Simulator and AutoPOL Piper, which are integrated with and certified for Autodesk Inventor.
- GSA (Japan): GSA's sun-shadow calculation software is used by architects to simulate building sun-shadow and sky factor to Japanese building codes with Revit.
- hsbSOFT (Belgium): hsbCAD automates the design and construction of stick-frame homes.
- HydraTEC (USA): Certified with AutoCAD 2009, HydraCAD is used to design sprinkler systems for buildings.
- Innovaya (USA): Innovaya's Visual Estimating product brings BIM to users of Sage Timberline Estimating, and the Visual Simulation product interfaces Revit with MS Project and Primavera.
- OPEN MIND Technologies (Germany): OPEN MIND's hyperMILL is integrated with and certified for Autodesk Inventor.
- RDV Systems (Israel): RDV Systems brings interactive design visualization to users of AutoCAD Civil 3D, enabling civil engineers to communicate designs to local government and community organizations.
- RISA Technologies (USA): RISA-3D and RISAFloor products now have bidirectional interfaces with Autodesk's Revit Structure.
- ShipConstructor (Canada): ShipConstructor ship-design and construction software is based on AutoCAD and is used by ship designers and shipyards to design and construct commercial and military ships.
- SOFiSTiK AG (Germany): The AutoCAD-based product SOFiCAD is used by consulting engineering and construction firms to design concrete bridges and buildings.
- Striker Systems (USA): Striker Systems specializes in sheet metal nesting and die design software; the company's SS-Nest and SS-Die Design products work with AutoCAD 2009.
- Transoft (Canada): Transoft's AutoTURN is used by government transportation departments and consulting engineering firms to model the movement of vehicles; the AeroTURN product is used by consulting engineering firms to redesign airport gates and works with AutoCAD 2009.