First Trace Releases New, Free Whitepaper28 Oct, 2008
Whitepaper focuses on engineering costs and risks.
First Trace, a document-management software provider, announced the first installment of its new whitepaper management series "Hidden ROI: Examining Engineering Processes to Improve the Bottom Line."
According to the company, the whitepaper is written from the perspective of upper management and provides suggestions where risks and costs can be identified and reduced in engineering enterprises.
Topics of the whitepaper include:
- definitions of an engineering enterprise
- engineering document management
- the greatest risk factors in engineering processes
- questions to ask to quantify process breakdowns
- suggestions on how to eliminate breakdowns
- the intangible cost of breakdowns
Registrants of this free whitepaper will also receive an audio podcast version of the whitepaper.