Realistic 3D Without Compromise
Optimize your CAD workstation for SolidWorks 2016 —
see the difference and experience the power!
Presented by Cadalyst • Sponsored by HP and AMD
SOLIDWORKS 2016 brings a new user interface, new tools and new design workflow enhancements — features you can take to the next level with the right workstation hardware!
Watch the webinar recording of our SOLIDWORKS, HP, and AMD experts to learn about these new software features and how to push the limits of your 3D design.
New features of SOLIDWORKS 2016 — such as transparent parts and mattings — are driving users to adopt HP Workstations with AMD FirePro™ professional graphics. These latest hardware technologies are helping designers and engineers overcome the challenges and power the innovation that are key to success in the manufacturing market today. Don’t settle for less!
Hear from our experts:
Director of Product Introduction, SOLIDWORKS
Software Engineering (Systems), HP Workstations Technical Marketing
ISV Marketing Manager, AMD
- Why workstation certification is important
- How SOLIDWORKS 2016 uses new hardware technology
- Why the right workstation is so important to 3D design and engineering
- How HP’s unique innovations can help you maximize your modeling experience
- How AMD FirePro graphics enable productive, real-time, high-performance visualization
And: Pose your own questions to our expert panel during an open Q&A!
Presented by Cadalyst and sponsored by HP and AMD