Join Cadalyst on Twitter for a series of informal conversations
about CAD-related topics.
Twitter Chats Hosted by Dell and Cadalyst
#DellCAD is a Twitter-based, real-time discussion about topics of interest to CAD users, hosted by Dell and Cadalyst magazine (@Cadalyst_Mag).
Chats are designed for any user of CAD-related software and hardware, including product designers, engineers, architects, drafters, and CAD managers. Guest moderators and industry experts will join the #DellCAD chats to respond to your questions and comments, providing an opportunity for conversation and connections to further collaboration among our community.
Join the conversation using the hashtag #DellCAD! Everyone is invited!
If you miss a chat, not to worry. Scroll down to see transcripts of past chats.
Twitter Chat Basics: Join Twitter and Follow the Conversation
Anyone can follow a Twitter chat, but to participate you will need a Twitter account.
- Create a Twitter account.
- Review Twitter basics in the Twitter Help Center and on Wikipedia.
- Follow a Twitter chat by entering the designated chat hashtag in the Search field or clicking on that hashtag as it appears in any tweet. Or use another application such as Tweetdeck to follow the chat. Refresh often to see new tweets.
- Unsure about which hashtags to use? Refer to Cadalyst's reference list of CAD-related hashtags.
- During the chat, send one tweet to introduce yourself, then enter the live conversation any time by sending a tweet. Append every tweet with the designated chat hashtag.
- Stay on topic. Suggestions for future topics are welcome. Submit your ideas to email@example.com.
Upcoming Twitter Chats
Thursday July 28, 2011
4p EST/1p PST
Topic: SolidWorks Optimization
Guest: Josh Mings (@SolidSmack) — Blogger, SolidSmack
Archived Twitter Chats